Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)|| Rockstar San Diego|
|Release Date|| North America: September 21, 2010|
Europe: September 21, 2010
|Platform(s)||PS3 and Xbox 360|
|Price|| $9.99\£7.99 (PlayStation Network)|
800 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE)
|Genre(s)||Sandbox, Third-person shooter, action-adventure|
|Rating(s)|| BBFC: File:BBFC 15 sign (grey back).jpg rated 18|
ESRB: rated "Mature"
OFLC: rated "MA15+ Restricted"
|This article was a featured article for the site in September 2010.|
The Liars and Cheats Pack is the third downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption. It was released on Tuesday, September 21, 2010.
- Multiplayer Poker and Liar's Dice Games.
- Multiplayer horse races (Grand Prix).
- The Explosive Rifle: A new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges
- 7 New Gang Hideouts.
- 4 New Hunting Grounds: New Hunting Grounds are now visible on the map for all to see.
- Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode: Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.
- Posse Scoring and Leaderboards.
- 15 additional multiplayer characters from the Red Dead Redemption storyline.
- New Achievements/Trophies
- Pricing: $9.99 (PlayStation Network), 800 microsoft points (Xbox LIVE)
- Abigail Marston
- Bonnie MacFarlane
- Jack Marston
- John Marston
- Leigh Johnson
- Luisa Fortuna
- Nigel West Dickens
- Seth Briars
The division of the characters into "Redemption" and "Damnation" categories may indicate Rockstar's views on the path the characters have taken through the story.
Listed below are 7 new gang hideouts available in the pack:
- Venter's Place
- Critchley's Ranch
- Warthington Ranch
- Crooked Toes
- Rancho Polvo
- Cueva Seca
- The Scratching Post
Getting the high score in one of these Gang Hideouts will reward the player with the Explosive Rifle and 5 Explosive rounds. To gain more ammo one needs to complete another one of these hideouts.
Stronghold Mode Maps
Listed below are the four maps of the new Stronghold Mode: 
Free Roam Pack
The Free Roam Pack was intended be a free DLC pack including posse scoring and additional Free Roam challenges. However, due to a restriction on how many pieces of downloadable content a game may give away for free, the Free Roam Pack's contents have been added into the Liars and Cheats Pack.
- ↑ Rockstar News Wire - Announcing New Downloadable Content Plans for Red Dead Redemption
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rockstar News Wire - Red Dead Redemption DLC Update: Liars and Cheats Pack Coming 9/21 with Expanded Free Roam Content & New Details on Undead Nightmare Pack