Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The world of Red Dead Revolver is a fictional version of the American Southwest, near the border with Mexico. It also features Puerto Rica.
Most of the game is centered around the town of Brimstone and its surroundings. Nearby areas include desert canyons, ghost towns, and settlements taken over by gangs.
- Bear Mountain - a sacred place to the Black Elk Tribe and Red Wolf Tribe.
- Bear Mountain Mine - source of gold and immense wealth for a corrupt few.
- Border Bridge - bridge between the U.S. and Mexico, site of a large battle.
- Brimstone - the largest settlement in the area and the territory capital.
- Broken Creek - the Harlow family's home.
- Clementine Falls - settlement near Brimstone mentioned by a number of NPCs.
- Diego's Railroad - a railroad line used by General Diego to transport gold.
- Fairgrounds - abandoned army outpost taken over by a carnival.
- Fallen Creek - snowy mountain site where gold was discovered.
- Fort Diego - General Diego's stronghold near Bear Mountain.
- Governor Griffon's Mansion - a palatial estate rivaling the White House.
- Hell Pass - a dangerous route with hostile natives.
- Rogue Valley - steep cliffs and narrow paths, home to Bad Bessie's gang.
- Stoakes' Ranch - Annie Stoakes' cattle ranch near Bear Mountain.
- Sunset Canyon - site of Devil's Fork and Mission San Meland, resting area for horses.
- Tarnation - a ghost town taken over by bandits.
- Twin Rocks - small settlement taken over by Bloody Tom.
- Widow's Patch - small settlement taken over by "Ugly" Chris and his gang and later by Professor Perry.