|Hank, Owen, Gus, Ethan and Cole|
|Location||Coot's Chapel's Cemetery, and New York|
|Family||Drew MacFarlane - Father|
Unnamed Mother - (Possibly Deceased)
Bonnie MacFarlane - Sister
All of them are children of Drew MacFarlane and possibly his unnamed wife, they are also brothers to Bonnie MacFarlane. The brothers are Hank, Owen, Gus, Ethan, and Cole. Cole's age and birth date were not on his grave, however, the death date read 1899. Hank was the first born of the deceased MacFarlane brothers, and was also the first to die. Owen was the second born, and also, the second to die. He and Bonnie were born in the same year, which implies the possibility of the two being fraternal twins. Gus was the third born son, and Ethan the last. All of the deceased brothers are buried at Coot's Chapel.
The player does not interact with any of these brothers as they are all dead and buried in Coot's Chapel.
However, one brother is apparently still alive and is mentioned by Bonnie as being a banker in New York. She does not give his name, although people in the Warthington Ranch and Armadillo can be heard speaking of "the success of Patrick MacFarlane, working in New York."
- Hank was born in the year 1881.
- Owen was born on March 17th, 1882.
- Gus was born in the year 1883.
- Ethan, the last born, was born in the year 1884. According to Bonnie and the Newspapers, this is also her birth date, making them most likely to be fraternal twins.
- Cole and Patrick are the only two sons whose birth dates are unknown.
- Hank passed away on December 8th, 1893, at the age of twelve, due to tuberculosis.
- Owen, the second to die, passed away at the age of 14 years, 3 months, and 6 days on June 23rd, 1896. He passed away due to complications from chronic diarrhea.
- The third to die was Cole, who died on July 26th, 1899, from a gunshot wound to the head.
- Ethan died in the year 1903 at the age of 19, after attempting to milk a bull, which is impossible since it is male and cannot produce milk. This implies (in typical Rockstar humor) that Ethan grabbed the bull's udder, causing the animal to become angry and ultimately kill him. It's likely he was drunk when he did this, or possibly insane.
- The last of the deceased MacFarlane brothers to die was Gus. He was killed in a bar fight on August 4th, 1905. He was 22, and the longest living of the five brothers who died.
- A worker at the train station in MacFarlane's Ranch can be over-heard saying, "One of those MacFarlane boys is gonna come off the train from Blackwater one of these days."
- In Undead Nightmare zombies rise from some of the brothers' graves while cleansing Coot's Chapel.
- In Undead Nightmare, Owen MacFarlane's grave is replaced with that of Alma Horlick.
- Bonnie MacFarlane mentions that one of the brothers use to read Penny dreadful comics during the mission "New Friends, Old Problems".
- Due to him having died in 1899 of a gunshot wound, it is possible that Cole MacFarlane died during the Blackwater Massacre .
- Sometimes, the player can see people digging up one of their graves, and at other times, crying by it.