| Madam Hernandez
Madam Hernandez is a Multiplayer character featured in Red Dead Redemption.
Madam Hernandez is one of the Misc. Women characters that can be selected in the Outfitter. Her character model is available at Multiplayer Level 1.
- "Your eyes and hands have a tendency to wander, don't they?"
- "My goodness gracious! You're a rascal!"
- "How come you have ONE eyebrow?"
- "Looks like my horses need to teach you how to keep the flies away!"
- "My horse's hooves are smoother than your fingers!"
- "There are enough rascals in this world without your pale imitation!"
- "You're powerfully sweaty! Did they force you to canter today?"
- "You sure you didn't steal those chompers from one of MY geldings?"
- "Why don't you find a cannon to look down?"
- "Is that hair growin' on your palms?"
- "You're sweatier than a mare on rut day!"
- "Oh! Hello there. I didn't recognize you without the saddle on your back!"
- Her character model can be seen on the poster of Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers.
- Her name is a take on an environmental artist named Adam Hernandez, and utilized as a joke by one of the game's many designers.