- "Your eyes and hands have a tendency to wander, don't they?"
- "My goodness gracious! You're a rascal!"
- "How come you have ONE eyebrow?"
- "Looks like my horses need to teach you how to keep the flies away!"
- "My horse's hooves are smoother than your fingers!"
- "There are enough rascals in this world without your pale imitation!"
- "You're powerfully sweaty! Did they force you to canter today?"
- "You sure you didn't steal those chompers from one of MY geldings?"
- "Why don't you find a cannon to look down?"
- "Is that hair growin' on your palms?"
- "You're sweatier than a mare on rut day!"
- "Oh! Hello there. I didn't recognize you without the saddle on your back!"
- Her character model can be seen on the poster of Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers.
- Her name is a take on an environmental artist named Adam Hernandez, and utilized as a joke by one of the game's many designers.