Main Street consists of cobblestone pavements with lamps, along with telephone lines, and many businesses and storefronts. It is teeming with life, as people can be seen walking down the street night and day attending to their business; and serves as the focal point for shops and retailers in the town.
Events of Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Events of Undead NightmareEdit
Phase one of the mission, Curious Tales from Blackwater starts here.
- Blackwater Hotel (Safehouse, only in Undead Nightmare)
- Blackwater Grand Theatre (Cinema)
- Blackwater Saloon
- Blackwater Safehouse
- Bonafide Physician (Doctor's Office)
- Coal and Wood
- Painter & Decorator
- Blackwater Law Offices
- Ship Chandler and Grocer
- East Indian Tobacco Co.
- Blackwater Restaurant
- Elias K. Fitch and Sons Boots & Shoes
- Blackwater Ledger Newspaper Offices
- Blackwater Hotel
- Silver Skillet Cafe
- Reliable Jewelry
- Candy Store & Bakery
- Althewaye Inn
- Wilton's Barber Shop
- It seems to be the most populated street in Blackwater as it has the most buildings (though most of which the player cannot enter) and Amenities.
- It is also home to a building that is just being built, though oddly enough no one is seen working on it.