|Game||Red Dead Redemption|
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
The small rural trading post was not spared the destruction of the Undead hordes, and, in the chaos that followed the dead rising from their graves, Alfred Winlock, Willie Oats and another survivor grabbed the nearest weapons they could find, rushed to the safest places they could get to, and began shooting at their former friends and neighbors for dear life. While one of the three was able to get on top of the small water tower next to the train station, their companions were forced to barricade themselves inside the General Store.
During the Undead Nightmare, this is one of 23 locations that must be cleared of the Undead and then protected from being overrun thereafter. After saving the town, the player will receive the Tomahawk. Despite the Undead being able to reach only one of the survivors in this settlement, they can be overrun by the Undead.
Alternatively, Willie made it to the top of the small water tower next to the train station, giving him a vantage point out of the reaches of the Undead, his two companions were forced to barricade themselves inside the General Store.
- Requires Myths and Mavericks DLC
Manzanita Post is a small, rugged settlement that features a train station and a small trading post, supplying travelers before heading further into Tall Trees. It consists mostly of tent dwellings rather than houses. There is a small campsite in which hunters and survivalists will settle down for the night and a table where Marston can play Five Finger Fillet. He can also buy a safehouse to the left of the general store, which is, with its $400 value, the most expensive safehouse in the game.
- General Store
- Safehouse (purchase for $400)
- Telegraph Office
- Train Station
- Wanted Poster
- Bears will sometimes be found wandering around at Manzanita Post. The locals will not attack them, and in turn the bears won't attack the locals or Marston either. This is the true behavior of bears, being passive unless attacked or threatened, however venturing out of Manzanita Post will make all Bears hostile.
- Although the word Manzanita translates to "little apple", it is a type of evergreen shrub common in the western United States.
- Along with Thieves' Landing, the general store offers the worst value for money for selling and buying goods.
- Once the Legends and Killers DLC has been purchased the player can buy Tomahawks from the General Store here for $10 each.
- The Kentucky Saddler, American Standardbred, and Hungarian Half-bred can be found here in some cases, normally near to the Safehouse.
- Once the player have purchased this Safehouse there is always a dog who sits right outside. It is black and white and looks as if it may be a Border Collie, like Charlie. However, Border Collies were not prominent during this time in America. It is unlikely that this dog and Charlie are Border Collies.
- Right behind the Manzanita Post general store on a hill there should be a chest that the player may loot.
- The Shopkeeper in the general store appears to be Canadian, as he has a strong (if somewhat stereotypical) Canadian accent.
- Sometimes a man on a Hungarian Half-bred will come up to you and say "Hey! You're the man that killed me! How you doing?" underneath the train tracks.
- Dogs will sometimes venture outside of Mananzita post and attack the bears, ultimatly resulting in death.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Have every territory saved at the same time during the Undead Nightmare
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.