|Manzanita Post Safehouse|
|Game||Red Dead Redemption|
The cabin is located on the western tip of Manzanita Post near the Stagecoach. It is a necessary component to achieve 100% Completion. The safehouse contains two beds, a chest, a fireplace, a pair of snowshoes, a pair of moose antlers and a bear-skin rug.
Undead Nightmare Edit
- This is the most expensive safehouse in the game, costing $400.
- Completing the Stranger side mission "The Prohibitionist" may decrease the price of the safehouse by one half.
- There are moose antlers hanging over the fireplace and a black bear rug on the ground, even though these animals are not present in the game.
- There is an ad for this property in The Blackwater Ledger, it reads:
- "Small log cabin for sale at the Manzanita Trading Post in Tall Trees. Perfect for a hunter or recluse."
- The snowshoes hanging on the wall by the chest can be knocked off the peg if the player should bump into them.
- This safehouse is one of the few that cannot be accessed in multiplayer. There is a board of wood placed on the door to keep it from being opened. The reason for its inaccessibility is unknown.
Acquiring the Manzanita Post Safehouse contributes toward the following achievement/trophy:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.