Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mercer Station is a small, run-down, seemingly disused train station along the rails southwest of Armadillo and just south of Critchley's Ranch. Trains run past Mercer Station without stopping, possibly due to its proximity to Fort Mercer, Bill Williamson and his thugs.
Mercer Station has one old, wrecked building. The roof is caved in, and large portions of the walls are missing. It looks like it is on the verge of collapse. Train tracks are positioned along the old building, and trains breeze past it without stopping.
- It is possible that the station is named for the same person as Fort Mercer. This is assuming that the fort was indeed named after a person.
- It may also be named after the Fort itself as it is in close proximity to it.
- Due to the fact there are no towns nearby, it is possible the station was a supply halt for the American Army at Fort Mercer during the 1846-48 war with Mexico. If this were so, it might follow that the station was abandoned at the end of the war, its purpose gone.
- People in New Austin can be overheard talking about the fact that there was a shootout in Mercer Station. This is likely a reference to the mission where Marston and Marshal Johnson had a shootout with Bill Williamson's gang
- This is location for bounty targets to hide. Some bounties taken in Rathskeller Fork lead to this location.
- On the other side of the train tracks is a destroyed wagon. Next to this wagon is a chest containing $15-$25.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.