Mesa de la Luna (or Table of the Moon) is a location featured in Red Dead Redemption in the Diez Coronas region of the Nuevo Paraiso territory. It is a mesa southeast of Casa Madrugada and a short ways south of Mesa del Sol.
- "Mesa de la Luna" is Spanish for Table of the Moon. This contrasts with the nearby "Mesa del Sol", which means Table of the Sun.
- Mesa de la Luna resembles the real world Devil's Tower which was made famous by the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
- In Multiplayer Gang Matches, there is a Hold Your Own in Diez Coronas that has each team stationed at either El Matadero or Casa Madrugada. Between the two locations, on this mesa, is a Cannon that is only found in this particular Gang Match.
- In Undead Nightmare, several Undead can sometimes be found on the higher places which John cannot reach. If the Undead spot John, they will give chase but they will usually fall off the higher places which may ironically result in their death.
- Mesa de la Luna resembles the famous 'Merrick's Butte' of Monument Valley.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.