Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This outfit is attained upon purchasing any safehouse in Mexico.
The outfit is available from the start of the game. It is unavailable following the epilogue, "On a Pale Horse".
- The Mexican Poncho is somewhat inspired by the outfit worn by Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name character in Sergio Leone's Dollars Trilogy.
- It is impossible to obtain this poncho with no holes or tears, however, the Reyes' Rebels Outfit has an intact poncho with a different, darker design.
- A glitch may happen in cutscenes where Marstons arm may go through the poncho.
- When wearing the poncho as Jack Marston, the outfit shown beneath it is the same cowboy outfit John Marston wears.
- When sheathing the Hunting Knife, the weapon will appear to clip through the poncho.
Obtaining the Mexican Poncho contributes toward acquisition of the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.