Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
To view the mission tree, see:
- Main article: Missions in Redemption/Tree
John Marston arrives to see Luisa Fortuna's sister comforting their mother in front of their house. Marston learns that the family expects a revolution in the near future, led by Abraham Reyes. The family is going to hide out in the hills, except for her sister, who will have to flee because of the way women are treated. Luisa herself has decided to stay.
Before this mission becomes available, the player must complete:
- Landon Ricketts mission: "Landon Ricketts Rides Again"; and
- Vincente de Santa mission: "Civilization, at any Price"
To complete this mission, the player must:
- Drive Miranda Fortuna to the docks before sundown.
- Not lead any army units to the docks.
The player will have to get into the driver's seat of the coach and wait for Miranda to ride shotgun. This mission has a timer at the top of the screen that will tell the player how much time is left before the ship leaves the docks.
After some time on the road, Marston will be stopped by the Mexican Army. After a short cutscene, they'll start shooting at him and Miranda, thinking they're rebels. They'll have to either run through/over them or shoot them before passing. Soon after, they'll reach another checkpoint, but Miranda tells Marston to take a left and go off the road instead. Soon after, they'll meet another gang of soldiers and be forced to take a right. Alternatively, the player could go left around the barricade (off the road and on the hill a bit) and follow the road to avoid the last group of soldiers. Once you reach the bridge, they'll have to take right after meeting another group of soldiers. Three soldiers on horses will follow them and Marston will have to take them out. Follow the road to the end and take out one more soldier driving a wagon before arriving safely.
When they arrive at the docks, Miranda will thank Marston before departing on the raft, leaving him alone in the coach.
- Main article: My Sister's Keeper/dialogues
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults or kills Miranda.
- Kills the horses pulling the coach.
- Attacks the coach.
- Does not reach the docks in time.
- Leads any army unit to the docks.
- Strays too far from the mission location.
- During gameplay, there are four horses pulling the stagecoach, however in the first cutscene, there are only two.
- Luisa's sister seems as though she does not like it when John kills the soldiers, as she will say things along the line of "Have you no feelings?"
- If John shoots the soldiers before the first cutscene, this will trigger the first cutscene to be skipped. It will not disrupt the mission.
- Luisa's sister looks like Ayauhtéotl in Undead Nightmare.
- The stagecoach you are required to use will not move from its spot. It is stuck in the ground.
- On PS3, you may not be able to shoot while driving. This is simply fixed by resetting the console.
- On Xbox 360, you may not be able to pull your gun. This can be fixed by pressing LB to switch to a new gun.
- On PS3, this mission may freeze repeatedly after multiple system restarts and reboots. There is no solution to this yet.
- On Xbox 360, the problem can be solved by restarting the console and installing the game to disk.
- In some cases, the stagecoach can be steered after shooting the two front horses while in the driver's seat despite the woman's protests.
Completing this mission contributes toward the following Trophy/Achievement:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.