Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Obscuridad del Santo Andres is an item featured in Red Dead Redemption.
The Obscuridad del Santo Andres is given to Marston by a nun during a random encounter after the player reaches the highest honor level. It resembles a rosary and has the effect of reducing the chance for enemies to hit Marston with gunshots by 25%.
The nun will appear mostly in and around towns. Although this can occur anywhere, the event seems to have a higher probability of occurring in Las Hermanas. Please see the talk page for individual user experiences with obtaining the item.
- The word "Obscuridad" no longer exists in Spanish where replacing double-graphy "BS" by "S". It was replaced by "Oscuridad" (Darkness)
- Unlike the Bandolier, this cross doesn't show on the character.
- The player will lose this item if their honor drops below Drifter.
- Due to the name and description of the item, it may be a subtle reference to another game by Rockstar Games - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Killing the nun before receiving the rosary may permanently hamper the player's chances at getting this rare item.
- This item can be obtained by both John and Jack Marston.
- The Holy Relic from Undead Nightmare reuses the image.