|Family||Minerva Pratt (Deceased)|
| Red Dead Redemption:|
|Poster Location||Rescue from|
|Fort Mercer||Ridgewood Farm|
Nothing is known of Orison's background. He has a relative, Minerva Pratt, buried in Blackwater cemetery.
Red Dead Redemption
Orison can usually be found in Blackwater, but has been known to frequent multiple towns and settlements throughout New Austin and West Elizabeth. He can also be found working at the bank in Blackwater.
Orison can also be found defending the town of Blackwater.
- “Shoot 'em, mister!”
- — Orison Pratt
- “I need some help here!”
- — Orison Pratt when injured
- He is described as a "liked brother" who is "sought by family".
- Orison appears to share a character head with Dewey Greenwood, Edgar Critchley, Charlie Bengle, Gilroy Massey, Carnelious Wolfe, and Cecil Hubbard, with the exception that Pratt wears spectacles.
- He shares facial features with Everett Knox who can be encountered defending Armadillo, giving out the rewards for the Fort Mercer Missing Persons and in a random encounter, but they are differentiated by their different quotes, voice, and slight differences in their clothing.
- He seems to wear the same outfit as Hugo Regalado.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.