–Outlaw on Horse
Outlaw on Horse is a member of the Williamson Gang. Judging by his manner of speech and appearance, he has likely been a lifelong criminal.
He is first encountered during the mission "Hanging Bonnie MacFarlane", in which he rides into Armadillo to inform Marshal Johnson that the Williamson Gang has kidnapped Bonnie MacFarlane and if he does not release Norman Deek, they will brutally rape and murder her. While Marshal Johnson, John Marston, Eli, and Jonah bring Deek to the gang's hideout at Tumbleweed, a shootout breaks out and the gang is killed. However, he is not among the dead.
He is encountered again during the mission "The Assault on Fort Mercer", in which he helps open the gates of Fort Mercer to let Nigel West Dickens' wagon inside. Unfortunately for the gang, Marston is hiding inside the wagon and emerges with a Gatling Gun, gunning down the outlaws. Outlaw on Horse is killed in the ensuing shootout.
Mission Appearances Edit
- “Oh, Mr. Marshal! Mr. Marshal... Come out, come out, wherever you are!”
- — Outlaw on Horse
- “I want Norman Deek. I want him set free.”
- — Outlaw on Horse telling Johnson his demands
- “This is the land of opportunity, mister! And I'm giving you the opportunity to get your daughter back before fifteen friends of mine take out all their anger and their loneliness on her.”
- — Outlaw on Horse to Drew MacFarlane
- “Bring Deek up to Tumbleweed in a couple of hours. And no getting no funny ideas, or I will slit that whore's throat myself! You boys have a pleasant afternoon.”
- — Outlaw on Horse
- In the credits, he is mentioned as "Outlaw on Horse".
- He wears similar clothes to Irvin Pennick.
- He says that this is a land of opportunity and that he is giving the opportunity to get Bonnie back. These are the same words used by Edgar Ross when he informs John of the opportunity to get his wife back. Whether this is connected or coincidence is unknown.