|Pick Axe Miller|
Pick Axe is a miner working for General Javier Diego's renegade army. He is a large, robust man who apparently has been working in the mines for over ten years.
Red Harlow will first encounter him in the level Jailbreak, and later on during the attack on Fort Diego, where he and the other soldiers are killed along with Colonel Daren. He has a large amount of health, and can do severe damage to the player with the large pick axe he wields. He functions as a somewhat upgraded version of Diego's standard soldiers, and will often charge head on at the player and attempt to melee him.
- He is listed in Sheriff Bartlett's Journal under the Renegade Army section.
- According to the journal, he never lets his pick axe leave his hand, and even sleeps with it. He is known to have killed a fellow miner simply for touching it.
- Miller is said to have been kicked once by Ripper Hernandez, with the razor toed boots causing a wound that took ten stitches to close.
- He bears a slight resemblance to Stanley Mund, a character from Red Dead Redemption.
- He bears a striking resemblance to "Digs" Fowler, even down to the pickaxe he carries.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could help by adding to it.