Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red Dead Redemption
A portion of the Stranger side-mission "Water and Honesty" takes place at this location. Following this mission, players can continue to use it as a Safehouse if the player retains the deed for the house. Also, if you kill Andrew McAllister right after the final scene of "Water and Honesty" and loot him, you will get the deed to the house and actually get to keep it. This is recommended if you want a house in the wilderness.
The jackalope can also be found near this location.
The house is not usable as a Safehouse during the Undead Nightmare.
A small house with an outhouse. It doesn't have a Horse post, so the player must whistle for their horse. It also does not contain an ammunition chest, but there is a "normal" chest just outside of the Southern exterior wall.
Despite its remote nature, some players may find it's advantageous as a safe house, as setting up a camp, and thus fast-travel, is possible immediately upon exiting the house's interior.
- Supposedly the stranger is to drill the land for water after the mission, however the stranger is never seen again, and any signs of digging or drilling at Pleasance House is absent for the rest of the game.
- This safehouse is not required for 100% completion.
- In Undead Nightmare, there can be seen a man fending off a horde of zombies whilst burning a pile of bodies, some of which do not seem to be of the undead. He is killed unless the player intervenes, as a couple of zombies will burst from the house and take him by surprise.
- Also, in Undead Nightmare, a man may request the player's help to rescue a family member from Pleasance House and a horde of zombies.
- According to some campfire tales, you can see dark shadows pass by while inside on Tuesdays at 6pm.
- When equipped with a Rolling Block Rifle, it is possible to see the two buildings at Venter's Place, some distance south east of the location.
Red Dead Redemption
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Rescuing the missing person at this location contributes toward the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.