Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Red Dead Redemption:|
|Poster Location||Rescue from|
|El Presidio||Roca de Madera|
Porfirio has at least one sibling, as he is described in Undead Nightmare as a liked brother. Beyond that, little is known about his background.
Red Dead Redemption
Porfirio is the owner of the Escalera Doctor's Office, and can be seen running his store during the day. John can buy medical supplies from and sell provisions to him. He can sometimes be seen wandering around the town.
Porfirio has an expanded role in the Undead Nightmare DLC pack, where he is first named. He is one of the missing souls to be located in the "Missing Persons" Side-missions. He is found at Roca de Madera and needs to be returned to El Presidio. He, or someone with the same model as him, also has a role in a random encounter, in which he requests your help in his research. He can also be found defending Escalera
- According to his missing person poster, he is sought by his family.
- He is the only missing person at El Presidio who is not found in a settlement, and also the only missing person in the whole game found in a place with no sign of human habitation aside from roads and signs.
- Porfirio will frequently refer to his profession as a doctor (or "medico", the Spanish word for doctor that he uses) while being rescued, and he will frequently lament his inability to help the situation. He appears haunted by the cries for help of the victims and says that they need a priest, not a doctor, to help them.
- While in combat against the undead, he will use Spanish, but when talking with Marston, he uses mostly fluent English. However, he seems unaware of the English word for doctor, so uses medico (which is thankfully easily understandable for English speakers) instead.
- While armed and willing to fight the Undead, in the main game he will run away from confrontations.
- His store can be robbed by a generic criminal in a random encounter. However, an unknown woman will appeal to Marston for help in catching the thief, as opposed to Gutierrez himself, who will carry on manning his store.