Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
13th Cavalry Regiment (PSN/Dutch-English) is a Red Dead Redemption posse.
About the posse
We are the 13th cavalry regiment and we want you! It is necessary that you read our policy. The gang is a normal/hardcore freeroam gang.
Jobs we do
- Elimination of Outlaws
- Engaging Gang related Posses on sight
- If the gang expands, we will make clan wars and play normal or hardcore gangmatches.
Fun things we do
- Defending our turf/base (Classified)
- You do as you told, always obey the orders of members with a higher rank (see Rank System). If you do not you will be given a warning, after 3 warnings you will not longer be part of the posse.
- Your character must be someone from The American Army (see Rank System)
- Take the Gang seriously.
- We are Cavalry so you have to ride a horse! (see Qualifications)
- We do not kill members of the 13th cavalty regiment, unless told (execution, fun ...)
- Report problems to the highest ranked officer (Not the General!).
- When the General is not online
- Have fun
Joining the posse
- Allowed mounts: Turkmen, Cleveland Bay, Hungarian Half-Bred, American Standardbred
- Be a good shot with a pistol and (sniper)rifle or shotgun.
- Be able to take and carry out orders, only by higher ranking person.
- Be able to hold out in a position against multiple opponents.
- Be at least level 20.
- We engage violent posses and players on sight.
1) Private: You start of as a simple soldier. (Outfits: Slick Nick Funtz, Tall Trees Ty or Big Bob Moorcock)
2) Corporal: When you are Corporal you have some more experience, Corporals are an elite force who train the new Privates BUT can not give orders to them! A Corporal gets a harder and more specialized role (see Roles) who he can pick himself. (Outfits: Frederick Littlefield or Stephen Paul)
3) Captain: When you become a Captain you are no longer Enlisted but you are an Officer. This means you will no longer have a role but you are in charge of the Enlisted (Privates and Corporals). You can now lead missions, outlaws... on your own. NOTICE: you must be at least 2nd legend/prestige to be a Captain and requires 1 golden weapon. There will only be 3 Captains (may be more if we grow) (Outfit: Gaptooth McGee)
4) Colonel: The Colonel will be the Generals right hand. He can command all troops and reports to the General. Only the closest members can become Colonel, there will only be 1 or 2 Colonel(s). (Outifit: Jan Booth)
5) General: The General will be me, i am mickyvh and i would love you in my posse. all you need tot do is send me a frend request on PSN and tell me that you want to join also tell me if you are Dutch or English (Then i can see if i want to make an English or Dutch clan). The General is the highest ranked player of the posse. If an Enlisted has a question or problem first talk to an Captain or Colonel before bothering the General. There will only be 1 General. (Outfit: Eric Morganson)
Promotions are given when a man has expresses distigished valor during combat, or is very useful. Promotions can only be given by The General or a Colonel.
- Rifleman: Standard soldier, good with a repeater and a rifle. They form the center formation of the Cavalry. (Also need to be good with a revolver/pistol)
- Point Blank: First soldiers to enter buildings, places. Good with shotguns and dynamite. They form the front formation of the Cavalry, using a pistol or shotgun.
- Scout: Very fast soldier with good reactions. Good with long/medium ranged weapons. They scout ahead of the Cavalry (in pares of two) and report what they see.
- Mechanic: Soldier who drive coaches and mount cannons/gatling guns.
- Sniper: Advanced scouts, good with long ranged weapons. They provide cover or go with the scouts.
- Guard: Advanced rifleman, good with all weapons. They protect an Officer in battle.
PSN: mickyvh ---> send frend request + ask to join posse