Al's Scholars is a Red Dead Redemption posse.
About the posse
Al's Scholars is a group of typical loners whose consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for knowledge, truth, beauty, and justice has preserved them from feeling isolated. Passionate defenders of the principles of the old Al (whose Identity will be revealed if accepted into this Clan, though knowledgeable people might already have guessed it) as well as our own, which are as follows:
- ALL conscious beings are equal.
- Progress over morals.
- Truth, Knowledge, and Reason above all.
- Society is a broken concept.
- Idolizing people is absurd.
- Having an open mind is crucial to progress.
- The voice of the people above all.
- It is impossible to overthink something.
- The acquisition of knowledge should be the primary goal in ones life.
- And more.
Joining the posse
Unfortunately, we are not accepting any applicants at this time. Please check back later!
We require applicants to mention the following when contacting us:
- Approximate schedule of online playing
- Game you play the most
- Why you wish to join us
As we base the evaluation of applications not only on gaming skills but also on the applicants academic potential and cognitive strength, the following is required as well:
- Languages spoken.
- 2 to 5 sentences on any serious issue you feel passionately about.
- Preferred political ideology and why you support it. (Opinion will not influence acceptance)
- Religion/Non-religion and why you support it. (Optional, Opinion will not influence acceptance)
- What is/will be your profession? (Opinion will not influence acceptance)
Sophisticated language is recommended.
Although HeDied1955 and ChangeTheWorldx are, among others, our founders, there are no leaders in this clan. Members take turns in evaluating applications and other jobs circulate as well.
Website soon to come.