Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term "posse" is used in a number of ways, formally and informally, in association with Red Dead Redemption. This is a disambiguation page to help wiki users distinguish between the various uses of the term.
- Posse, multiplayer: A group of 2 - 8 players who choose to join forces during a multiplayer session.
- Posses, single player: A group of NPC-controlled lawmen and/or bounty hunters who attempt to capture or kill the player when the player has a bounty.
- Posse, informal (aka clan): A group of players organized informally outside of the game with the intent of participating in multiplayer sessions with a consistent group over time. A posse will often have particular game objectives, play styles, character models, or other traits that define its membership. In this wiki, posses are listed on the Posses Category Page.
- Posse, incidental:
- For some story missions, John Marston acts as a member of a posse to help capture criminals or clear gang hideouts.
- In Undead Nightmare, random NPC-controlled posses will attack the undead.