|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
- “This is Marston's typical clothing when tending the ranch at Beecher's Hope.”
- — In-game description
At the end of the mission "And The Truth Will Set You Free", Marston's default clothing becomes the Rancher Clothing. For several major gameplay missions, Marston cannot change his outfit in any safehouse or camp. The player will not be able to change outfits again until completing the mission "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed".
- The Bandolier is not shown while wearing this outfit.
- Sometimes, after using the cheat to unlock the Rancher Clothing and then putting it on, the game may not let the player change outfits again unless reloading or using the Jack Attack cheat.
- Sometimes, when wearing the outfit, Marston may be called "Preacher". This is a direct reference to Clint Eastwood's character in the western Pale Rider.
- On the trailer Marston is seen wearing this outfit in the mission "At Home With Dutch".
- There is an occasional glitch when choosing this outfit as Jack Marston. Upon selection of the Rancher Clothing, Jack will change into his regular Cowboy Outfit, or stay in the outfit the player is currently wearing. This can be fixed by reloading a save.
Obtaining the Rancher Outfit will contribute toward acquisition of the following Achievement/Trophy:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.