|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Location||The Hanging Rock in Cholla Springs, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Raymond McAnally|
Forrester is a cannibal according to the official Red Dead Redemption website, which states Forrester is "a man of the hills, with a remarkable appetite."
Forrester is the man who has been kidnapping residents of Cholla Springs and then eating them. When Marston encounters Forrester, his leg is already broken by his latest victim, and he tells Marston to catch the man who did it. Upon capturing the man, it becomes apparent Forrester wishes to eat the man. The player can choose to kill or subdue Forrester or leave him to eat the man.
- Several residents of Cholla Springs - For months Forrester picked off residents of Cholla Springs to murder and cannibalize, as mentioned by the Blackwater Ledger.
- Ralph Anderson - Murdered and eaten in the hills near Hanging Rock.
- Beryl Parsons - Murdered while picking mushrooms in the hills near Hanging Rock.
- Unnamed Husband (Determinant) - Can be killed if Marston doesn't stop Forrester during "American Appetites".
- His exact character model is used in the mission "You Shall Not Give False Testimony, Except for Profit" by Earnest Seahorn, Aquila's friend, who asks if Aquila is going to let Marston get away with knocking him down.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.