|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
|Location||The Hanging Rock in Cholla Springs, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Raymond McAnally|
Forrester is a cannibal according to the official Red Dead Redemption website, which states Forrester is "a man of the hills, with a remarkable appetite."
Forrester is the man who has been kidnapping residents of Cholla Springs and then eating them. When Marston encounters Forrester, his leg is already broken by his latest prey, and he tells Marston to catch the man who did it. Upon capturing the man, it becomes apparent Forrester wishes to eat the man. The player can choose to kill or subdue Forrester or leave him to eat the man.
- His exact character model is used in the mission "You Shall Not Give False Testimony, Except for Profit" by Ernest Seahorn, Aquila's friend, who asks if Aquila is going to let Marston get away with knocking him down.
- His appearance looks similar to the cannibal mutant Jupiter from The Hills Have Eyes, a reference being how he lives in the hills.
- His name might be a reference to Roland Forrester, the protagonist of the 1837 book "Nick of the Woods" by Robert Montgomery Bird.
- The fact that Forrester says that human flesh "Tastes like chicken" could be a play on Donald Love from the Grand Theft Auto series who is also a cannibal and says the same line.
- Randall shares a character head with Floyd Brogles, and Lewis Shelton, Lewis Pickering, Archie Nevers, Vernon Cherry, Felix Middleton, Alvin McCready, and E.H. Kretzschmar.
- Other than Randall, there is a total of ten cannibals in game, three are in Cholla Springs, twoin West Elizabeth while the other five can be encountered in the Mexican desert.
Complete a task for a Stranger.
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.