|Game||Red Dead Redemption|
|Inhabitants|| Jeb Blankenship|
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Rathskeller Fork is perhaps best characterized as a large travellers' inn. It features a stable block, a saloon and a brothel (with a Safehouse room at the back that can be purchased for $100) and a third, indeterminate building, possibly used by local government or law enforcement. Blackjack can be played in the saloon, and Horseshoes out next to the stables. New bounties are pinned up ouside the third building - this is the main place to obtain Treasure Hunter Gang bounties.
During the Undead Nightmare, this is one of 23 locations that must be cleared of the Undead and then protected from re-infestation thereafter. There is a Gatling Gun mounted on the roof of one of the buildings in Rathskeller Fork, making the town one of the few places in the game where the player can actually find one. When the town is safe, the player will receive the Explosive Rifle. The town only has two defenders (Carnelious Wolfe and Ira Shelton), meaning it is impossible to save the town by supplying survivors alone.
- Safehouse (purchase for $100)
- Blackjack - the player can acquire Treasure Hunter Outfit Scrap 3 by making a profit playing Blackjack at Rathskeller Fork.
- Wanted Poster - the player can pick up bounties and go after important treasure hunter gangsters from this place. You get the wanted poster from the "municipal building" next to the saloon.
- For a relatively small settlement, there are a large number of dogs roaming around Rathskeller Fork. However, the player will achieve a bounty for harming the dogs here.
- Rathskeller is defined as a tavern below street level featuring beer; originally a German restaurant in the basement of city hall. A rathskeller is a German bar or restaurant in a basement.
- By standing or crouching upon the roof of either building the player can easily amass a large bounty in both single and multiplayer to meet various achievements. Lawmen enter through one of three gateways, making it easy to shoot the law as they arrive. It is especially easy to defend if there are also two or three posse members defending the site.
- Despite being well into the US side of the border, Ratherskeller is constructed using the flat-roofed, adobe-coated method found in many structures in Mexico.
- It is the only town in Gaptooth Ridge.
- Strangely, the player is unable to buy drinks in the saloon.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Have every territory saved at the same time during the Undead Nightmare
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.