Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Rathskeller Fork is perhaps best characterized as a large travellers' inn. It features a stable block, a saloon and a brothel (with a Safehouse room at the back that can be purchased for $100) and a third, indeterminate building, possibly used by local government or law enforcement. The settlement is completely enclosed by a square perimetral wall. Blackjack can be played in the saloon, and Horseshoes out next to the stables. New bounties are pinned up ouside the third building - this is the main place to obtain Treasure Hunter Gang bounties.
During the Undead Nightmare, this is one of 23 locations that must be cleared of the Undead and then protected from re-infestation thereafter. There is a Gatling Gun mounted on the roof of one of the buildings in Rathskeller Fork, making the town one of the few places in the game where the player can actually find one. When the town is safe, the player will receive the Explosive Rifle. The town only has two defenders (Carnelious Wolfe and Ira Shelton), meaning it is impossible to save the town by supplying survivors alone.
- Safehouse (purchase for $100)
- Blackjack - the player can acquire Treasure Hunter Outfit Scrap 3 by making a profit playing Blackjack at Rathskeller Fork.
- Wanted Poster - the player can pick up bounties and go after important Treasure Hunters from this place. You get the wanted poster from the "municipal building" next to the saloon.
- For a relatively small settlement, there are a large number of dogs roaming around Rathskeller Fork.
- A "rathskeller" is defined as a tavern below street level featuring beer; originally a German restaurant in the basement of city hall.
- Despite being well into the US side of the border, Rathskeller is constructed using the flat-roofed, adobe-coated method found in many structures in Mexico.
- It is the only town in Gaptooth Ridge.
- Inside the rooms along the wall facing North-West, there are ten money chests. Whilst opening any of them will normally cause the player to become wanted, they provide an easy (though not entirely risk free) way to make $150-250 in a matter of minutes.
- There is an unnamed man who resides and works here. He shares a character head with Clyde Evans, Elvin Coggins, Louis Granger, Herman Ruff, Clifford Ray, Dewey Alcock, and Ray Warthington, and Milford Weaver.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
Have every territory saved at the same time during the Undead Nightmare
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.