Sarah Grace is one of the Misc. Women characters that can be selected in the Outfitter. Her character model is unlocked upon reaching Multiplayer Level 50, meaning she is the last character in Women category to be unlocked.
- "I'm going to make you feel good!
- "You want me? You want to eat me?"
- "In my country we know how to make food, and love."
- "You're all in the mud like animals, yeah!"
- "I'm going to kill you all!"
- "You are all bastards here, going to Hell! Aah!"
- "Hello stupid American - I hate this place."
- "You're having strange longings now? You look like you do!"
- "Look at me; you're méchant, all of you!" (Méchant is French for nasty, vicious, mean.)
- "Put it in your âne, you bumpkin!" (Âne is French for donkey. Note that although the apparent intent of the insult is "Put it in your ass ...," the word "âne" does not have the same double meaning in French as "ass" does in American English.)
- "I hate you all, you're all salopes!" (Salopes is French for bitches.)
- "Everybody look at yourselves, filthy pigs!"
- She appears to be a French prostitute due to her accent.
- At the very start of Exodus in America, Jake is being 'entertained' by a prostitute at the Armadillo Saloon. This prostitute has the same hair and clothes as Sarah Grace, except her bodice is blue instead of pink, and her hair is black instead of brunette.
- Sarah's character model bears a resemblance to the female Retchers found in Gaptooth Ridge and Nuevo Paraíso during the Undead Nightmare.
- She shares a voice with Adrienne Lachance.