|Location||Town of Armadillo in Cholla Springs, New Austin|
|Family||Dwight Bundy (Deceased)|
“I saw a man cut his own pecker off playin' a variation of this here amusement.”
–Saul Bundy, while playing Five Finger Fillet
He can most often be found at Armadillo's Livery or playing Five Finger Fillet by Armadillo's Train Station.
- “I heard Drew MacFarlane half chopped off a finger and kept right on playin'!”
- — Saul Bundy
- “Please don't try this at home; I'm a trained professional.”
- — Saul Bundy, while playing Fiver Finger Fillet
- “Come here!”
- — Saul Bundy in fistfight
- Despite being the blacksmith of Armadillo, the building is owned by Ira Shelling (possibly a misspelling of Ira Shelton).
- He shares a character head with Dieter Frommel.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.