| Red Dead Redemption|
|Wanted Poster Location||Nuevo Paraíso|
Selestino is wanted for petty theft and can be captured or killed depending on the player's choice.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Selestino plays a small role during the mission "Lucky in Love", in which he participates in the impasse after the poker game is broken up. After Andreas Müller and The Stranger are both killed in separate duels, Selestino, alongside Rigoberto Artiz and Manolo Santander, attack John Marston; he is killed in the shootout.
If Tesoro Azul is saved and Selestino survives, he will cross the street and stand by the church's front door with Julian Coronado.
- “Move Marston, you can never be like Selestino.”
- — Selestino when bumped into.
- Selestino's character model is available in the Outfitter under the names Jefe Rocha and Jesse Lange.
- In this regard, Selestino is the only character in the game to have more than one multiplayer counterpart.
- During fights, Selestino often refers to himself in the third person.
- Selestino's clothing is the same as Hank Bellamy's, except he has a different colored jacket.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.