Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You better not be a cry-baby; I hate cry-babies!"
- "Get in line, you bastards, I'm killin' everybody!"
- "I smell ya bitch, you in heat?"
- "I'm a coyote, hungry for some rabbit - come here, rabbit!"
- "Woo wee! Who wants a bullet up their butt?"
- "Who wants a hole in their head? Come on, it'll be fun!"
- "Gonna get me some scalps today! Woooo!"
- "Let's dance, Turkey-Lurkey."
- "I got a hot bullet aimed straight for your heart, sunshine!"
- "Whoop dee doo! I see you!"
- Time to pluck your wings, little rooster!
- He uses the same character model as Harry Dobbing, a member of the Bollard Twins Gang in singleplayer.
- Shep Thomas closely resembles one of the "Fast Hands" characters featured in Red Dead Redemption: Gunslingers.
- Shep is the only multiplayer character to wear an eye patch. Another character that has an eye patch is Ugly Chris, though he is only added with the Legends and Killers DLC.
- Besides his hat, Shep seems to share the same outfit as Raudel Diaz, albeit with different colours.
- If looked at closely, a faint eye can be seen painted on his eyepatch.
- Shep's name is likely a nod to one of the programmers, Tom Shepherd, with Tom being a shortened form of Thomas, and Shep being a shortened form of Shepherd.
- Shep Thomas has the same voice actor as the multiplayer announcer, Burt Pence.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.