| Red Dead Redemption|
|Wanted Poster Location||Transitory|
|Weapon||Double-action Revolver, Cattleman Revolver|
|“||I got an idea; you shoot yourself in the head and I'll do the same! Ha ha! Deal?||„|
Sid can most often be found around Rathskeller Fork Saloon and Thieves' Landing, frequently loitering inside the saloon and around the brothel. He can also be encountered at the Tumbleweed gang hideout, though he will be hostile. Sid can also be seen doing odd jobs in Thieves' Landing. Sid can also be seen during numerous random encounters, in which he will rob a store or civilian. Marston has the choice of capturing him, killing him, or letting him get away. Winkler also makes a brief appearance during the mission "On Shaky's Ground", in which he can be seen with a prostitute in the brothel. He can also be seen in Tall Trees having a camp together with another criminal. Sid and his companion will either ignore Marston or shoot on sight. Sid can also be seen in Nightwatch job in Blackwater, he is usually a horse thief or a burglar.
- "I'm just a no-good son-of-a-whore! That's all I am!" – Sid Winkler when drunk
- "Oh my lord!" – Sid Winkler when shocked.
- "These bullets ain't made o' candy, mister!" – Sid Winkler during a fight
- "Hope you got plenty of bullets! This could take a while!" – Sid Winkler during a fight
- "Ever wonder how you get yourself into these situations?" – Sid Winkler during a fight
- "Hellfire!" – Sid Winkler during a fight
- "Kill me, kill me, kill me!" – Sid Winkler when injured
- "Oh, god! I don't think I have so long." – Sid Winkler when injured
- "Oh, it hurts so much! Please, kill me!" – Sid Winkler when injured
- "Hold tight! I'm coming!" – Sid Winkler responding to a injured ally
- "Please, don't do that." – Sid Winkler when bumped into
- "Tell me, is it wrong I enjoy this so much? Whoo hoo!" – Sid Winkler during a fight
- "That ain't polite, mister." – Sid Winkler when bumped into
- "That's about as interesting as a hole in the ground." – Sid Winkler responding to a conversation.
- "You're gonna die here get used to it!" – Sid Winkler during a fight.
- "I haven't heard you was clumsy Marston, looks like I learned something new." – Sid Winkler when bumped into with high Fame
- "You'r fake ya son of a bitch!" – Sid Winkler in Can a Swindler Change His Spots?
- "Drop that son of bitch!" – Sid Winkler in Can a Swindler Change His Spots?
- "That your new hobby Marston, insulting random strangers? Better rethink it." – Sid Winkler when insulted by a high Fame Marston.
- "Well ain't you sweet." – Sid Winkler in On Shaky's Ground
- "I'm going to take your hat and throw spiders in it!" – Sid Winkler when captured
Mission Appearances Edit
- His character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Charley Bullock.
- His outfit is similar to the clothes Billy the Kid wore in his famous photo.
- He wears the signature red kerchief of the Bollard Twins Gang.