|Location||Settlement of Benedict Point in Río Bravo, New Austin|
|Voice Actor||Erik Bergmann|
Spatchcock is an actor working for the aspiring filmmaker D.S. MacKenna.
During the Stranger side-mission "Lights, Camera, Action", Marston must convince Spatchcock that acting as a cowboy in films doesn't make him a competent gunslinger by facing him in a duel, however Marston must only disarm Spatchcock, or the mission will fail.
- After he is disarmed, he may pull out a second firearm, other than a pistol.
- His clothing is very similar to John Kelby's outfit.
- It is stated that Spatchcock is homosexual. According to MacKenna, Spatchcock falls in love with the cameraman and runs off with him to Canada.
- Spatchcock's 'accent' is very similar to that of actor John Wayne.
- He also wears an outfit similar to John Wayne's in El Dorado .
- After Marston disarms Spatchcock in the duel, he can sometimes pull another handgun out of his holster, which he will then drop on the ground.
- Spatchcock is also a culinary term that means a chicken or game bird split down the back and grilled (usually immediately after being killed).
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.