Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Red Dead Redemption|
achievement and trophy
Slow on the Draw
|Description||Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session.|
"Get 10 assists in a single Hideout in a public Free Roam session."
Definition: An assist means that the player wounds an enemy who is subsequently killed by another player.
Tips and Tricks
- Best attempted with 2 - 3 other posse members (too many and you may not get the chance to assist 10 times).
- Try to aim for the non-lethal body parts of Outlaws, using a low power weapon to avoid an accidental kill, and let other players finish them off.
- Pike's Basin is the easiest hideout to try this due to the three separate locations and the ability to target many enemies clearly from elevated positions. Keep your group together and empty out one area at a time. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to do it this way.
- Note that an assist may not always register - an assist only counts when the message "(Player 1) assisted (Player 2)" appears. In addition to the assist message, "$2" will appear as the value for each assist.
- When a gang hideout is finished, the number of assists for each player is listed in the final stats screen.
- Reference of the saying quick on the draw, where people quickly withdrew their pistol in a duel, and won.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.