Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Complete a task for a Stranger”
- — In-game description
| Red Dead Redemption|
achievement and trophy
Strange Things are Afoot
|Description||Complete a task for a Stranger.|
For a full list of stranger tasks, please see the main article Strangers.
- The title could possibly be a reference to the line "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K." from the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure as spoken by Ted "Theodore" Logan (portrayed by Keanu Reeves) when Rufus (portrayed by the late George Carlin) shows up in front of the local Circle-K in his phone booth time machine.
- It may also be a reference to the word Stranger, and the fact that many stranger missions have strange twists or strange things happening.
- The hand shown in the image may be a play on the word 'foot' in the title or it could be a reference to the player lending "a helping hand" to a Stranger to earn this achievement.
- This achievement/trophy can also be earned while playing Undead Nightmare.
This trophy/achievement is related to the following trophy/achievement:
Complete 15 tasks for Strangers.