Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tanner's Span is a location featured in Red Dead Redemption in the Hennigan's Stead region of the New Austin territory. It is a railroad bridge that connects Hennigan's Stead northeast of MacFarlane's Ranch to Tall Trees west of the Pacific Union Railroad Camp.
- This area is a common place to find beavers and boars.
- If the train is stopped on top of the bridge (by killing the conductor), passengers will walk out carelessly and fall into the river.
- Sometimes the aid to stop the horse colliding with objects, such as trees, makes the player lose control of the horse and fall to their death.
- It is almost impossible to drive a stagecoach or wagon over this bridge.
- Traversing this area with an Undead Horse as one's mount is unwise.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.