|Game||Red Dead Redemption|
|Territory||New Austin and West Elizabeth|
|Region||Hennigan's Stead and Tall Trees|
Tanner's Span is a location featured in Red Dead Redemption in the Hennigan's Stead region of the New Austin territory. It is a railroad bridge that connects Hennigan's Stead northeast of MacFarlane's Ranch to Tall Trees west of the Pacific Union Railroad Camp.
- This area is a common place to find beavers and boars.
- If the train is stopped on top of the bridge (by killing the conductor), passengers will walk out carelessly and fall into the river.
- Sometimes the aid to stop the horse colliding with objects, such as trees, makes the player lose control of the horse and fall to their death.
- It is almost impossible to drive a stagecoach or wagon over this bridge.
- Traversing this area with an Undead Horse as one's mount is unwise.
Uncover every location on the map in Single Player.
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.