A taunt is an action that can be performed in Red Dead Redemption.
If Marston has honor below neutral and is to press the O/B button while facing a NPC that is not attacking Marston then he will taunt that said NPC. Alternatively, the player can greet other NPCs if their honor is above neutral.
- "Bet your Pa wished he'd have pulled out."
- "Looks like the good Lord got your ass and face mixed up."
- "Just kill yourself now, do humanity a favor."
- "Promise me you won't have children, mister."
- "Take my advice and give up on life, partner."
- "Ma'am, you'd be beautiful if both your eyes looked in the same direction."
- "I'm sorry miss, there must have been a terrible accident."
- "God help us if you're in charge of this place."
- "You make me glad to be a criminal."
- Taunting can occasionally make unarmed NPCs run away.
- Alternatively, Greeting an NPC will make them respond in a friendly manner.
- The player can also taunt Undead in Undead Nightmare.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.