Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like LS Roberts, Tudisco is much different than most of the Cattle Rustlers due to their more civil looks. He is part of The Bollard Twins Gang as he wears a red kerchief around his neck, yet he is not seen in any of their hideouts.
- "Hey! Yeah, you!"
- "Go to hell!"
- "Time to die!"
- "You gonna die!"
- "I'm looking for a little she-wolf to spook the sheep with, hehe..."
- "I come off all snuffy when I'm looking at you, darlin'."
- "So, you a real cowbunny or just some live dictionary comin' to civilize us?"
- "You got a real smooth mouth sweetie - real smooth!"
- "You want me to install windows in your skull?"
- He wears a recolored version of LS Roberts's outfit.
- He shares the same quotes as Kyle McGinty.
- His name is probably either a reference to "The Sundance Kid", who was a famous criminal that robbed trains and banks with his close friend Butch Cassidy's gang in the late 1890s and early 1900s, or "The Waco Kid" , a fictional gunslinger in Mel Brooks' satirical western, Blazing Saddles.
- He wears the same outfit as Conor Callahan, another multiplayer character in the Lawmen section, albeit recoloured.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.