|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon you might ought'a mosey on down the road if you don't want to read any plot details.
To view the mission tree, see:
- Main article: Missions in Redemption/Tree
Before this mission becomes available, the player must complete:
To complete this mission, the player must:
It is not hard to figure this one out. Take the position of driver on the wagon and drive Bonnie to Armadillo, following the route on your map. Don't exhaust the horses, or you will be riding a lot slower than you would if didn't exhaust the horses. Staying on the road will make it a faster and smoother ride. When you get to Armadillo, Bonnie will give you money to purchase medicine from the doctor. After you buy the medicine, she will leave to go back to the ranch, saying that if you want an easy ride back, take a stage coach taxi. Alternatively you can make your own way back.
- Main article: This is Armadillo, USA/dialogues
The mission will fail if the player:
- Assaults or abandons Bonnie.
- Tips/destroys the wagon.
- Kills a horse pulling the wagon.
- Attacks the doctor.
- Strays too far from the mission location.
- Breaks the law.
- Kills a dog.
- Commits vandalism.
- Assaults or kills townsfolk.
New Game Elements IntroducedEdit
- Driving a horse-drawn vehicle
- Purchasing items in shops
- Using the Satchel
Mission Complete UnlockablesEdit
- Store items:
- Safehouses to purchase or rent
- Five Finger Fillet
- "Jenny's Faith" Stranger side-mission
Completing this mission contributes toward the following Trophy/Achievement:
Attain 100% List in the singleplayer game completion list.