–Tobias Weldon in a gunfight
Tobias is notorious for his addiction to dueling, and getting cocky around his opponents. He is seen in New Austin towns such as Thieves' Landing, Armadillo, MacFarlane's Ranch (rarely), and in the West Elizabeth town of Blackwater.
Red Dead RedemptionEdit
Tobias is encountered on the streets of some towns. He often refers to Marston as "Chicken Head" and will ask for a duel. If Marston accepts then the player will enter a duel. Tobias can be killed or disarmed during the duel. After the duel is over, Marston will get fame, money, and honor if Tobias isn't killed. In Thieves' Landing, he can be found at Whit McSwain's food stall seemingly managing the transactions. He can also be encountered in the wilderness, where he will challenge Marston to a ssharpshooting contest.
Undead NightmareEditIn Undead Nightmare, Tobias can be found defending the town of Armadillo where he is on the balcony above the Gunsmith or on the roof of the Freight Office. If Armadillo is saved and Tobias survives, he will stand in front of the General Store.
- “Hey, you, the chicken headed guy! Get over here!”
- — Tobias Weldon yelling at Marston
- “You fast, mister? I hope so, 'cause we're 'bout to have a showdown.”
- — Tobias Weldon
- In Undead Nightmare, while defending Armadillo, he is armed with a Repeater Carbine and is missing his hat.
- He has the same hat and bandana as Clifton Ledbetter and Friday Lee.
- Tobias shares a character head with Wade Rackard, Walter Bearden, Shelby Bancroft, and Stanley Riddick.
|Hey there, cowboy. It looks like this little ol' article is a bit puny.|
I reckon you could impress me by adding to it. Don't be shy now.
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn them fancy achievements, too.