Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trickshot Challenges are a group of Multiplayer Challenges that involve killing other players in competitive modes in a manner that differs from straight up one on one combat. These challenges are listed under the "PVP" section of the Journal menu:
Four Trick Shot Challenges are unlocked at Rank 27
- Clay Pigeon: Kill an enemy that's in midair (Title: Circus Trickster)
- Kill Enemies Using Cover - Rank 1: Kill 25 enemies while using cover (Title: Hide and Shoot)
- Kill Enemies Using Cover - Rank 2: Kill 100 enemies while using cover (Reward 100 XP and Title: Shy Guy)
- Kill Enemies Using Blind Fire: Kill 1 enemy using blind fire from cover (Reward 150 XP and Title: Aiming is Overrated)
Trick Shot II
Three Trick Shot II Challenges are unlocked at Rank 29
- Kill Enemies on Horseback - Rank 1: Kill 10 enemies while on horseback (Reward 50 XP and Title: Horseback Fighter)
- Kill Enemies on Horseback - Rank 2: Kill 50 enemies while on horseback (Title: Mounted Murderer)
- Kill Enemies on Horseback - Rank 3: Kill 100 enemies while on horseback (Title: Equestrian Killer)
Trick Shot - Legends and Killers DLC
- Tomahawk Sniper: Kill 1 enemy that's in midair with a tomahawk. Reward 150 XP.
Tips and Tricks
- If someone is gripped to the side of a wall, this counts as them in the air.