- “The most popular weapon in the West, the U.S. Cavalry uses these weapons throughout their raids into the Southern territories.”
- — Description in game manual
As the name implies, the weapon is a pair of revolvers. The twin revolvers are similar to the single-handed revolver, but allow the player to shoot twice as many rounds before reloading. They have a slow reload speed.
The revolvers are first available for purchase from the shop at the start of the mission "Rogue Valley". They cost $800 and, if used for two chapters, will be upgraded. An upgrade is also provided for completing the mission "Sunset Canyon" with a Good rating.
Sheriff Bartlett's Journal
- “Most folks can't handle two at a time. Watch out for them who can. You can start shootin' on Monday and keep it up into Saturday night. Seems like it takes a week to reload 'em too.”
- — Sheriff Bartlett's Journal
Twin Revolvers is listed in Sheriff Bartlett's Journal on pages 30 - 31 under the Side Arms section. The pages are unlocked by purchasing the weapon.
- The Twin Revolvers is based on the real world Colt 1873 Single Action Army.
- The Revolver is based on the same weapon.
- The Cattleman Revolver in Red Dead Redemption is based on the same weapon.
- In Showdown Mode, one of the available power-ups is "Diego's Twin Revolvers". Diego does not use Twin Revolvers during the game, however.