|Hold it right there, outlaw!|
This article is littered with spoilers, so I reckon
you might ought'a mosey on down the road
if you don't want to read any plot details.
Undead Hunter Outfit is an outfit found in the Undead Nightmare DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption. The outfit's name changes to Army of the Undead when you complete Undead Nightmare and return as undead John Marston. Upon unlocking this outfit, a holy relic is placed in John's inventory. When the said relic is used, John's ammunition is replenished and consumable items are added to his inventory. The only drawback is that the relic can only be used once a day.
Undead Hunter - "A master undead hunter outfit - comes equipped with a relic that replenishes ammunition and items."
Army of the Undead - "Rrraaawwnnn."
- Scrap 1: Complete the Survivor Mission "Birth of the Conservation Movement".
- Scrap 2: Complete the Survivor Mission "Filth and Other Entertainment".
- Scrap 3: Complete the Survivor Mission "Missing Souls".
- Scrap 4: Return one Missing Person to El Presidio.
- Scrap 5: Find and break the mythical Unicorn (please note that you must kill the Chupacabra before the unicorn will appear).
- (/) Sometimes when playing as Zombie Marston, when firing a cannon, the right arm will go missing, and will stay missing until the player is killed.
- This outfit bears a striking resemblance to that worn by the character Ash for part of the movie Army of Darkness, the third part of the Evil Dead series. This is probably an intended reference seeing as Ash is famous for killing denizens of the undead. This is further hinted at as the name of the outfit once you are able to finish the storyline changes to "Army of the Undead". Although in the movie, the character 's shirt was blue, not white.
- The relic received from the outfit resembles the Obscuridad del Santo Andres item from the original Red Dead Redemption storyline.
- There is a green stain on the right side of his shirt, about the size of a Retcher's vomit splatter.
- The trousers on the Undead Hunter outfit look a lot like the trousers that Edgar Ross is wearing when Jack Marston confronts him in "Remember My Family" and the same that Uncle wears, though similar they are a dark olive green color rather than blue.
- Whilst wearing the 'Undead Hunter' Outfit, Marston's face is covered in dirt.