I have been looking at other wikis lately and i think there should be a user of the month program. There are alot of great editers that should be recognized, which could also be a badge. Some of you might think "great, just what we need another popularity contest" but i think people deserve it for all the work put into this page. Some of the rules would be:
- User must have made at least 50+ main page edits.
- User must not have been the User of the Month before.
- User must not have had a temporary ban.
- User should be mature and responsible in their interactions with other users.
- Users cannot nominate themselves for this position.
- Nominator will make the nomination as detailed above.
- Users cannot vote oppose.
- Votes will be cast below the nominated of the user's choice.
- Comments are optional
- Use numbers (#)
- Nominations must been signed.
- Only one user can be voted for.
Please comment what you think?