Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions, especially your edit on the User:Conqueror of all Zombies page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Before your next contribution, we would like you to read the rules of the west before making any further edits.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on member talk pages.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
We're happy to have you here, and are looking forward to working with you!
Hey there! Edit
It's nice to meet ya too ! I don't think I'm the only girl here:) I'm sure this game has a ton of girlfans.
Sure I'll do:)
RE:Capture Card Edit
I don't actually have one, so I don't know.18:32, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
And as for a promotion on the NZ wiki, I can't find the page to do it. Maybe you can find it, then you will recieve the rights.18:35, January 17, 2011 (UTC)
Multiple Edits Edit
Hello, Conqueror of all Zombies
First off, know that I am not accusing you of anything. I just wanted to ask that you to try to refrain from editing the same page multiple times in a row with edits that could easily be done all-in-one. For one, it kind of looks like achievement boosting. Also, it clogs up the recent edits page. Thanks.
- It's alright. Like I said, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I've done that myself and then you see how many times you've done it you think "Did I edit that many times?!"
- Anyway, I'm glad you didn't take offence. And I'm sorry if I seemed rude.
Featured Article Process Edit
We've recently added a process that allows users to nominate and vote for the featured articles on the wiki. Nominating and voting are open to users with at least 50 main space edits. If you're interested in participating, please start by checking out the policy page, which gives an overview of the process and links to the voting page.
Seth of the Dead Edit
I appreciate your recent clean-up of the Seth Briars trivia section, but I would like to know if there is a specific reason why you have repeatedly removed the bit regarding the reference to Shaun of the Dead.
To me, the reference is clear. Seth is referred to as "Seth of the Dead" and has an affiliation with the dead, and Shaun of the Dead is a film about the (un)dead. I, personally, think it is a genuine reference but I do not wish to start some pointless edit war. So, is there a particular reason for your repeated removal of this trivia item?