Inacitve posse template Edit
May I ask why your removing the speedydelete template and adding the inacitve posse? I dont really see the point since they are going to get deleted in the end they both include the reason of deletion.
- I told her to. If a user comes back and sees their posse, the speedy delete template implies that their posse will be deleted no matter what.
- The inactive posse template clearly states that a user can stop their posse page's deletion. Much better, in my opinion.
- Plus, in the end, it's all the same. In 14 days we go back to the inactive posse list and delete them anyway. There's no problem here.
- Thanks hobbes, I was just thinking that in the end she would be wasting her time since I dont think many of the posses would know the difference. Err I mentioned to you in chat which you would like so it would been done right the first time though.
- There never was a problem ?
- Thanks again :),
- Riley Huntley|Talk & Contributions 21:25, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
You need to...Edit
Get a plaid shirt and 6 shotguns, dye your hair red, and move to Canada. This is mandatory.
"...Since when do snipers have wings?!" ♠ Gamer.Matt 04:56, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
RE: Penny for your thoughts Edit
I don't see any reason not to add the refresh button, so go nuts. ;)
I assume you can handle the implementation?
- JackFrost23 19:45, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
AJ1776 new story Edit
I've made a new story! Click my profile link, then go to blog, and read my new story!
AJ1776AJ1776 13:33, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Im in chat if u wanna talk.
AJ1776AJ1776 02:42, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
hey r u even on the chat?
Thetotoman 05:08, May 13, 2012 (UTC)thetotoman
RE: Just a quick note... Edit
I apologize, and I definitely not being a "vandal" or anything else. And no, I'm not offended in the slightest.
AJ1776AJ1776 16:10, June 5, 2012 (UTC)