Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions, especially your edit on the Elizabeth Thornton page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Before your next contribution, we would like you to read the rules of the west before making any further edits.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on member talk pages.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
We're happy to have you here, and are looking forward to working with you!
Deadly storm in Red Dead MultiplayerEdit
Not clearly 100% sure if I can confirm the possibility of these meteorological events? But I do have few questions for you, Rok198.
1. Did a severe storm exploded near you in a unexpected sight from Red Dead, being struck or nearly killed by CGs (Cloud-to-Grounds)?
2. Have you ever seen hailstones around in Red Dead multiplayer match?
3. Outside during a severe storm, have you spotted any potential sign of tornadic incident?
4. When a severe thunderstorm has started, was the warning issued?
Man, severe storm development can be dramatically unexpected, If severe thunderstorms develops, you should be prepare and find a site that can help you out to protect yourself...anytime eventually...if thunder roars boisterously, go indoors.