|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
- Post Office
- Saloon: It is possible to play Blackjack inside while one also can play Five Finger Fillet behind the building itself
- Stable: situated on the outskirts of the settlement, near the northern coastline
- If you commit a crime at Van Horn, instead of getting the usual Lawman/Bounty Hunters, the people of Van Horn will all start shooting at you. They will shoot you from all angles.
- Van Horn is the location of the Legendary Fish, Legendary Muskie. Use Special River Lure to fish for this and take it to the post office to send to Gill
- To the northwest of the stagecoach is an abandoned train station. On a bench is the Cigarette Card for Telegraph - 1837 - Samuel Morse.
- A shack can be found northwest of the train station. On the west side of the shack is a table that has the Cigarette Card for Hummingbird Sage.
- Due west of the saloon is an abandoned house across the railroad tracks and a trail. On the east porch is the Cigarette Card for Louis Durand; the Manmade Mutant can be found here as well.
- To the southwest of the abandoned house is the Serpent Mound.
- Across from the Post Office in town sits a barrel in a backyard. On the barrel is the Cigarette Card for Jennie Willetts.
- A burned-out sheriff's office can be found to the east of where players can engage in Five Finger Filet. On the mantle upstairs is the Cigarette Card for the Turkey.
- To the southeast, a schooner is docked at the pier. Under the hammock at the top of the boat is the Cigarette Card for the Schooner.
- South of the schooner is a lighthouse. At the base of the lighthouse in the bushes is Aged Pirate Rum. The Legendary Muskie can also be fished nearby.
- To the southwest of the Post is a structure with a balcony. On a crate on the northeast end of the balcony is the Cigarette Card for Slick Hutton.