|Hey there, cowboy. This article looks a little bit small.|
I reckon you could impress me by contributing to it. Don't be shy now.
The Wapiti peoples originally roamed the Heartlands before they were forcibly removed from the region by settlers moving west as well as the American government to the Wapiti Reservation in Ambarino. However, the reservation was not as suitable for farming as the lands taken away by the American government.
The relation between the Wapiti and the American government further deteriorates following the failed peace negotiations between Rains Fall and Henry Favours and the reservation itself has seemingly been abandoned for many years by 1907.
- At the base of the bridge at the south end of the Reservation, players can find a lockbox that contains the Dynamite Arrow Pamphlet, Guarma Rum, and a large jewelry bag.
- Wapiti Avenue in Blackwater is named after them.
- It is the only Native American settlement in Ambarino.
- Players can't use weapons in the settlement.
- Natives in the settlement will often remark on the unusual presence of a White Man if Arthur Morgan visits the region before doing missions for Rains Fall.