Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wild Feverfew (Parthenium ligulatum) is a vendable good in Red Dead Redemption. They are a type of plant that the player can harvest and sell to merchants for money ($1 each), or can be used by the player to create other valuable and useful items such as medicines.
- Note: prices listed on this page are based upon the player having neutral honor and playing the game on Normal difficulty. If the player has high honor, the selling price will be Increased by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. Low Honor decreases selling price by 50% everywhere except Thieves' Landing. While playing the game on Hardcore difficulty, money is more scarce and the base, neutral honor price of each item will be slightly lower.
Found throughout the New Austin area, these short white flowers on green leaf beds are primarily found south-west of Thieves' Landing, around Hennigan's Stead and in the surrounding area of Armadillo.
Red Dead Redemption
- 6 Wild Feverfew must be gathered to complete Survivalist Challenge Rank 1.
- 2 additional Wild Feverfew must be gathered to complete Survivalist Challenge Rank 10.
- 3 Wild Feverfew is required to complete part one of the Stranger side-mission: "Flowers for a Lady".
- 1 Wild Feverfew can be combined with 1 Prairie Poppy to make Undead Bait, but only after beginning Survivor mission "A Cure for Most of What Ails You".
Red Dead Redemption
Obtain Legendary rank in any Single Player Ambient Challenge.
Attain 100% in the Single Player Game Completion stat.
Gathering Wild Feverfew contributes toward the following Achievements/Trophies:
Attain 100% Game Completion statistic in Undead Nightmare.