Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nothing is known of Yago's background.
However, despite his supposed death, he can most often be found around Chuparosa, frequently loitering inside the cantina. He can be found playing Liar's Dice in Casa Madrugada. He can also be encountered at the Tesoro Azul gang hideout in Multiplayer, and in the Fort Mercer gang hideout in Single Player, where he will be hostile unless the player is wearing the Bandito Outfit.
- “ Cierra la pinche boca! Este asunto no tiene que ver contigo!”
- — Yago Alejandres during a supply wagon robbery
- His character model is available in the Outfitter under the name Antonio Xavier.
- Yago, Arcadio Gamboa and Rafael Jaspeado are the only banditos that do not appear as a bounty target.
- He appears to have a whiskey or tequilla bottle tucked into his front pocket.
- In the Tesoro Azul multiplayer hideout, he will throw Throwing Knives with frightening accuracy, being able to hit players from at least as far as 140 yards away.